I am a native to Louisville, KY. I grew up with a computer in my childhood home and a father who was a computer architect.I have always found computers and gaming interesting and I enjoy how you can l research almost any given topic. I worked with the technology department at DeSales High school three summers for a work study which afforded me invaluable experience.
I recently changed my major to Computer Graphics Technology at Purdue, instead of computer programming. I made the switch because I am drawn to the artistic/ computer animation side of computer technology as opposed to the tedious side of coding. I took a graphic design class my senior year at DeSales High school which I excelled in and sparked it my interest.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my GoldenDoodle, Skylar, reading and watching anything to do with UK basketball, some online games, traveling the mountains or time on the beach. I recently built my own computer to meet my desired specifications. I currently work at IUS part-time and I am a full-time student.
Louisville, KY 40213
(502) 974-3553/ Kyle.Buntain@twc.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly motivated individual with a strong background in computer technology through high school work study program in the IT department. Experience in troubleshooting hardware repairs such as replacing hard drives, RAM, processors and fans. Experienced in reimaging returning student’s laptops, software updates, and wireless connectivity issues, and assisted the faculty with troubleshooting issues. Experience in web design and updates for WIX web pages and other website used at DeSales. College courses include Java, Python and Microsoft Access.
Indiana University Southeast- New Albany, IN 2013-Present
Bachelor of Science Computer Technology in Informatics
DeSales High School-Louisville, KY, May 2013-GPA 3.27
• Recipient of the Xerox Award for Innovation and Information Technology in 2012.
• Student Technology Leadership Program
Indiana University Southeast Dining Services – New Albany, IN
Food Preparation and Service- August 2015-Present
• Manage daily food preparation for the University Dining Services
• Assist in recommendations on food served
• Assist in inventory and storage
• Responsible for opening dining area when assigned
• Making sure all preparation is done in a timely manner
• Assist as needed for Catering events
Bristol Catering- Louisville, KY
Food Preparation and Catering April 2014-January 2015
• Prepared and stored food for the catering orders and restaurant orders
• Organized and cleaned work area based on health codes
• Assisted with shift coverage during staffing shortages
• Community Service hours during Junior and Senior year at various non-profit organization totaling 125 hours.
The Dining Hall – New Albany, IN- Student Involvement 2014- Present, founding member of new organization through its conception and petition to be acknowledged by university. Included recruitment of new members, philanthropy involvement at Harbor House, sponsoring Holidays for families in need, and involvement in social and community events throughout the year. Leadership within the group included website design and enrollment functions.